Friday, January 29, 2016

Communicating Effectively

I believe that this is one of the most important things to learn while teaching behind connections and relationships. It all goes hand in hand, if you connect with your students and form relationships you will learn how to effectively teach and talk to them. I noticed that when I get frustrated and use a high voice with my 2 year olds they don't really listen or they just run versus when I get down to their level and tell them that what they're doing makes me sad or that their friends are upset by their actions. Then Ive noticed they will take a different route and go read a book or do something quiet.

I have the links to a few articles below that I loved about communicating with your students!


I hope these articles help you out in same way that they've helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment