Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Perfecting your Craft.


I've recently been looking for ways to become a GREAT teacher. I've been listening to  different Podcast channels, reading blogs, and my favorite reading books! All those things are good but I am more of a hands on person, so I decided to look up education conferences to attend. I found three conferences that look like great opportunities. 

1. Teaching and Learning Conference 2016. 
 March 11-12th in Washington, D.C.

2.  ASCD Annual Conference
 April 2-4th In Atlanta, Georgia. 

3. The 13th Annual NAREN conference 
March 16th-18th in Baltimore, MD. 


If you are a aspiring teacher, a student, and of course a certified teacher you are welcome to attend! Look more into them and figure out which one best fits you; but you should never stop learning! Learn new ways to connect with your students, Learn new ways to engage them. Don't be afraid to ask for help and always be willing to perfect your craft

No comments:

Post a Comment