Saturday, March 26, 2016

Staying Inspired

It's been a while  since i've posted something! I came across this quote the other day and I instantly thought I have to do better !




This quote is so true! Day after day I say "oh i'm so tired and exhausted I don't feel like studying or researching things for more knowledge" but could it be that I am simply uninspired? Think about it, if you wanted it as bad as  you said you did being tired wouldn't stop you from trying to better yourself. I myself am looking for ways to stay inspired no matter what, and I would love to share with you all my findings! 
I think the number one rule to staying inspired is Focusing on what makes you happy!; its so easy to get caught up in your daily routine at work which will make you feel in a rut! but I believe that doing things that make you happy will keep you inspired and happy!  You could write down 10 things that you are thankful for,  you can set time aside to relax and watch your favorite TV show or simply read your favorite book/magazine. Make sure that your desk, room, and work area are tidy, Keeping those places tidy will also give you inspiration and energy! 
Another way to stay inspired is to Keep Learning; spend time browsing the internet, reading, and brainstorming. Anything to perfect your craft and better your abilities! 
Finding people who have similar goals or who want change as well will also help you to stay inspired! there some things that are better when you have others around you pushing you and setting examples for you. For example my friends are TheBomb.Com! Just by being the strong women they are inspires me to be a better me. Its like we all just want to be better women and better leaders! Having a support system to inspire you daily is great! 
Something that should inspire you and keep you inspired is doing something that aligns with your purpose in life! If you walk in your purpose you should know that everything will fall into place and everything will turn out great! you might hit a few speed bumps along the way, but if it is Gods intended purpose for your life you should jump out of bed every morning ready to do work for him! Along with the things I've discussed above about staying inspired here are a few more; be realistic, be thoughtful and stay focused! its so easy to get off focus with so many things going on. Get a sticky note, write goals or something positive and post it on your mirror, on your wall, or your computer somewhere that you will look everyday before you go to sleep or when you wake up, that will be your daily reminder to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment