Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Drop Every Fear

fear
ˈfir/
noun
  1. 1
    an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.


There has been so many things that I put off, and didn't follow through with because of Fear. Fear was the reason I switched majors. Fear was the reason I took Human Anatomy 3 times in college. Fear was the reason I took the Praxis 3 times and didn't pass. Fear if you let it will stop you from achieving goals and living out your purpose. Don't create your own prison of fear caring what other people think of you. How do you see yourself? What do you think about yourself? Thats all that matters.

So many people go through life living inside of their comfort zone because they are afraid of what will be waiting for them the moment they decide to step out of it(that WAS me). I am still evolving and learning to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. I believe that my purpose is to help, love, nurture, and be that listening ear for the younger generation. If you are walking in your purpose, what could you possibly have to be afraid of? You are doing God's work so be confident! Step out of your comfort zone, do those things that everyone said that you couldn't. Do NOT let fear stop you from walking head up, shoulders back through your purpose. Looking back on the things I once feared; If I would've asked for help sooner, or worked a little harder instead of making excuses I wouldn't have had to change my major. If I would've studied harder, went to class everyday and actually took anatomy serious I would've got a B the first time I took it and not the 3rd. I will not dwell or live in regret because those things that I was once afraid of are my testimonies; They make me who I am today. It gives me wisdom and knowledge to minister to others, that whatever you tell yourself you cannot do, you will not do. But if you walk in faith you and talk to yourself in a positive manner, you will overcome everything you once doubted yourself about!

Fear isn't a forever thing, you can overcome fear, you can kick it to the curb. Write down all of your fears and next to them write down how you will overcome them. Its time to stop living in your comfort zone, go out there and do amazing things! Be BOLD, Be BRAVE, Be COURAGEOUS. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, mistakes are proof that you are trying. Humans make mistakes, although some people act like Perfect Patties, we all have made mistakes. What happens after the mistake matters most; will you learn from it so that you don't make the same one, or will you just keep making the same mistake over and over making it a choice.

Fear is keeping you from growing! The moment you step out your comfort zone and stop living in fear you will see so much growth within yourself! Everything you want is on the other side of fear! Don't let it hold you back!



No comments:

Post a Comment